Saturday 23 July 2011

CHNC challenge 30: reindeer

I can't believe how quickly the year is going (it seems to be faster every year!) and here we are today on challenge 30! But before I tell you about that, I want to thank everyone for their fab entries for the previous challenge - still some new people coming on board as well as 'regulars' building up their stocks of Christmas cards. I certainly enjoyed visiting the blogs and seeing lots of stars!
Challenge 30

This week I would like you to see at least one reindeer on your card. Here is my card. You can read more about this and see the challenges that I've linked for on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here.

The photo doesn't show the card as irl - the whole card is silver embossed just like you can see in the left hand corner - such a difficult card to get a photo because of the glare of the silver mirror card. The inkadinkado reindeer stamped image is also silver embossed.


As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to use at least one reindeer somewhere on your card - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 29 July. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 30 July.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




3 comments:

  1. I just love the colour combination you have used Hazel .. and adore the reindeer too.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great challenge - I'm certainly building up a good collection of Christmas cards.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, made it this week with 36 minutes to spare - almost a record. Loved the theme this week and as usual your card is lovely - inspirational, in fact. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments