Saturday 16 July 2011

CHNC challenge 29: seeing stars

Once again it was lovely to see so many entries for the previous challenge - you certainly knew how to go dotty! And, while it was good to see 'regulars' playing along, it was lovely to welcome some new crafters who are starting on their Chrismas cards. Don't forget, it's never too early or too late to start - why not join in today's new challenge:

Challenge 29

This week I would like you to include stars on your card - well, at least one star! Here is my card. You can read more about this and see the challenges that I've linked for on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here.

This is what the inside (opened out full) looks like:


I've just added another card to my regular crafting blog 'My Crafty Outlook' with stars on it - here it is (if you'd like to read more details and see the challenges I entered please click here).


As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to use at least one star somewhere on your card - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 22 July. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 23 July.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




5 comments:

  1. Great challenge Hazel, love your card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your Card Hazel .. :-)
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry that your card was late unfortunately the challenge has closed, look forward to seeing you at WW next challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card. It is a beautiful sentiment stamp which makes a nice centerpiece for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Hazel! I love it so much! Can I include that card to my collection of printing samples? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments