Saturday 2 July 2011

CHNC challenge 27: pink and/or purple - with a prize

Thank you for all the wonderful entries for last week's challenge. As it was an 'anything goes' it was great to see so much variety and so many entries, including some new crafters, as well as lots of 'regulars'. I was away from home last week and was getting used to using my new iPad - I did manage to keep up with all the entries and leave comments - I hope I didn't miss anyone out.

Challenge 27 is a colour one - please use pink and/or purple - a little or a lot - as long as there is some pink or purple, that's fine. Purple is definitely one of my favourite colours to work with and I also love pink. I had to smile as I looked through the entries for last week's challenge because there seemed to be a lot of pink cards, so I hope that we can see more of them this week.

As it's the first Saturday in the month there will be a prize for a randomly drawn winner (using random.org) - here is the prize:

As you can see, it's a Daisy & Dandelion 'all wrapped up' clear stamp gift set - this includes 11 stamps, 4 pigment ink pads and an acrylic block.

We've been away for the last week and only came back yesterday (I prepared this post in advance), so I'm afraid I haven't yet made my card for this challenge, but will do so as soon as I can.

I've now made a purple card - you can see details here on my regular crafting blog 'My crafty outlook' and find the links for challenges I've entered.

I've just added this card to my crafting blog - you can read further details here:


As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to use the colour pink and/or purple somewhere on your card - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 8 July. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 9 July.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




9 comments:

  1. Fabulous prize! I would love to win this set. So I guess I will just have to come up with some more pink inspiration. ;-)
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Hazel. Sorry I've put up two links. The first was an error and I couldn't delete it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love unusual christmas card colours...so had to make a pink one straight away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time playing your challenges which was fab because I LOVE purple (my favourite colour!). Just linked up my card - TIA for peeking :-)

    Jocelyn K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this was a fun one....and so are all the others too! Love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny really, I was making cards when I decided to make said card as I have had this decoupage for a while, and guess what it goes with your challenge, hows that for fate.
    Kerry. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello there! I know it's been quite a while, but I am so happy to be joining in the fun again! Lovely examples as usual (I especially love the second)!

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you don't mind me dropping by to 'play' but I've only just found you.

    Lovely unusual colours to use.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog! I think the Christmas challenges are wonderful..will most def have to join in on one soon :)

    I actually did stop by and link up a pink card earlier, but deleted it when I realized it had to be a Christmas card hehe.

    Thanks for stopping by my site and the sweet comment.

    Take care

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments